5 Facebook Apps for Your Business Page
Facebook is an immensely popular social media network and every business should have an active profile and business page on it. This platform is often the foundation for all your social media marketing campaigns so highly optimized Facebook business pages can help you grow and get better reach. Facebook works best if it’s a part of a wider online estate because this can maximize the keyword reach and shows customers that you’re very active and current in the digital world. Here are some apps that you should connect to your Facebook business page:
Instagram is a photo sharing app that’s very popular with millennials and anyone who loves photos. It allows people to take share any pictures they take on their phone camera with their followers and connections. It can be hassle to upload the same pictures separately on different platforms. Thankfully, you can connect your Instagram account directly to your Facebook account. You will need to take the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Instagram App.
- Click on Linked Accounts in the options tab.
- Choose Facebook if you want to connect to your timeline.
- If you want to connect to a particular page, tap on Facebook and choose a page.
Pinterest allows users to pin things they find interesting online, including pictures, articles, videos, graphics, statistics, etc. It’s an easy way to keep track of all your interests and share it your online connections. Here’s how you can connect Pinterest to Facebook.
- Go to your profile page and click the bolt button.
- Choose the Social Networks option.
- Choose Yes for the option of Log in with Facebook.
- Give Pinterest access to your account.
- Save Settings.
Twitter is not only a popular social media platform, but also a great way for business owners to connect with their target audience. You don’t need to put in too much effort because your content is limited to 140 characters. Connecting Facebook with Twitter will allow you to enjoy the best of both worlds. It’s very easy to connect the two platforms. You just need to go to www.facebook.com/twitter and choose the "Link my Profile to Twitter" or "Link a Page to Twitter" option. That will establish the connection between the two platforms.
Ecwid is a great way to create your own e-commerce portal as it doesn’t require much expense or technical expertise. It can also be added to almost any platform, including your own website or the Facebook business page. If you want to connect Ecwid to your Facebook page, here are the steps you should follow:
- Establish your own Ecwid store.
- Log into your account and then go to Promotions.
- Click on the Facebook App and choose Start Selling.
- Log into Facebook.
- Click on the Install App.
- Give Ecwid permission to access basic profile information and manage your pages.
- Connect the Ecwid account to your app.
MailChimp will help you get more email addresses and subscriptions for your database, which will help with the marketing your business outside of social media. It can be a little difficult to setup this app but there are several guides and tutorials available online to help. Here are the basics:
- Create and log into your MailChimp account.
- Click on your profile name and choose the Account option.
- Click on Integrations and log onto Facebook.
- Click OK on all three of the permissions modal that pop up.
- That will integrate the two accounts.
- Place the Mail Chimp signup forms directly on your Facebook business page.
When you start using these apps to connect your Facebook business page to other platforms online, you create a good network and can bring your followers from other platforms to your business page.